1. We operate a drop off - pick up policy therefore relatives and babysitters are NOT allowed in the premises for the entire duration of the lesson. This will enable both students and coaches to concentrate. Only the 3-4 year olds (Mini Tots) students are required to have 1 parent/nanny each.
2. All payments must be done in advance.
3. We cannot allow your child to take part in the lesson if the online form and payment have not been received.
4. The club will not open the door more than 10 minutes prior to the lesson your child is attending.
5. No dogs or pets are allowed in the premises.
6. If a change of clothes is required for your child, please come in only 5 minutes before the lesson.
7. No-one is entitled to show up on a different day other than the one they have signed up for.
8. The London Tennis Academy reserves the right to cancel a course due to low numbers with short notice given.
9. By signing the registration form, in the unlikely event of an emergency, the parents consent the London Tennis Academy taking necessary action.
10. We may take pictures and/or videos during our courses. These will never be disclosed to any third party whatsoever.They might be used for the advertising of the academy and/or offered for the parents to buy.
11. The London Tennis Academy cannot accept any liability for loss or injury that occurs during, before or after any class.
12. Parking at the club is exclusively for Globe LTC members. If you come by car please park in the streets around the club using a parking permit or the many pay and display bays.
1. Only coaches can cancel a lesson.
2. In the event of very bad weather conditions, we kindly ask the parents to give the coaches a call before they start their journey to the club to make sure the lesson is still going to take place. This will protect parents from making the journey to the club when a lesson is cancelled.
3. The only case when parents can receive a refund is when The London Tennis Academy cancels a course due to low number of enrollments.
4. Lessons are held even in bad weather (drizzle). Children therefore are suggested to always bring a raincoat with a hood.
5. If a child misses a lesson for any other reason than cancellation by the coach (e.g. sickness, injury, holidays, birthday parties etc.), it is strictly not possible to have a make up lesson or obtain a refund.
6. For the duration of a “School Term” (Spring/Summer/Autumn Terms), if a student misses more than 2 lessons because of cancellation by the Coaches, his/her parents are entitled to agree with the coaches (either Gaddo or Damian) for a make up lesson to be held. For all “Holiday Camps” (Easter/Summer/Christmas/Half terms) the same rule applies when children miss more than 1 lesson.
7. If half a lesson is done and it starts raining heavily the lesson is considered completed.